- At least 24hrs advance notice is required to reserve the Annapolis safaris.
- A credit card is required to make any reservation and will be charged once the reservation is confirmed.
- Notification of Cancellation or request for rescheduling is required at least 24 hours in advance of your safari. Cancellations received within 24 hours of your safari will be issued a transferable gift certificate for the value of the safari. No shows or cancellations at the start of/during the safari will be charged the full fee. . Cancellations must be made by calling 1800 734 7393 between the hours of 9am and 7pm and a cancellation confirmation number will be issued. Cancellations via email will not be accepted.
- Segs in the City safaris run rain or shine. We reserve the right to cancel any safari due to severe weather or other circumstances beyond our control. A full refund will be available if Segs in the City cancels the safari.
- Segs in the City reserves the right to refuse participation to anyone who, in the opinion of a Segs in the City representative, is incapable or unable to safely ride a segway.
- Segway riders must weigh less than 260 lbs.
- Riders under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Minimum age is 14 years in MD and 16 years in DC.
- Segway safaris are not available to women who are pregnant.
- Segway safaris are not recommended for anyone over the age of 75.
- All riders are required to undertake supervised training by a Segs in the City representative and will be required to wear safety headgear while on the segway.
- Riders are responsible for all damage to equipment and will be required to pay damage fees as assessed by a Segs in the City manager
Damage costs include: Replace broken Handlebar $150, replace Fender $100, replace tire/wheel $150, replace entire Segway $6,600 A $5 damage waiver will be available for purchase on the day of your safari to cover the first $500 in accidental damage.
- Riders will be required to sign a waiver of liability.
- Guide gratuities are customary and encouraged for excellent service